Thursday, April 06, 2006

First Post

So, welcome to my blog if you're reading it. As the title indciates this blog will be about the Software Product called Revit. www.revit.com.

In any case this blog will be more stream of conscience, then actual thought out "posts". I will try to update it on a regular basis, as I hope to use it as a journal of my work with Revit.

Just a short note about myself: I graduated from RPI with a degree in architecture, and now work in a 500+ strong firm. We are working on standardizing and implementing Revit as our software of choice for architecture and MEP (in the future). I'm heavily involved with this work, and as such I hope to use this blog to record to a certain extent "best practices" and tips & tricks.

If you're curious about the name of my blog, dig up an old copy of Arch Record from about 1999 or so, and look for a full page add from a competing software company. :)

Cheers!

No comments: